Boomerang Lodge is your perfect retreat on the hill with plenty of creature comforts. It’s open plan design gives your group or family the space to relax in style.
This self contained lodge features a modern kitchen, laundry and luxurious bathrooms with extra large showers and a spa bath. The generous living spaces provide plenty of room to accommodate groups of up to 8 people. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck while enjoying picturesque views to Ravensbourne National Park?
Ravensbourne has a cool climate so each room has a heater and extra warm bedding. There is an electric heater in the lounge room. We guarantee you will feel comfy and warm. Enjoy the cosy comfort inside on a cold foggy day.
Nestled Amongst Tall Gum Trees at the Top of the Site, Boomerang Lodge Provides the Space, Privacy and Luxury for Your Group or Family to
Enjoy Time Away.
- Boomerang has 2 separate wings linked by a central Kitchen and dining area. The west wing contains the Master Bedroom, Ensuite and the living room. The east wing contains another master bedroom, 2 smaller bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Decks are positioned with an eastern outlook across to the local National Park.
- Kitchen has a large fridge and freezer, electric cooktop, oven, microwave, double sink, toaster and kettle (all crockery, cutlery and glassware provided)
- Lounge room alcove contains a bar fridge suitable for beverages
- Laundry contains washing machine, freestanding tub, iron and ironing board
- Master Bedroom (West wing) – queen size bed, ensuite with open shower and separate toilet, hairdryer, and heating/ cooling air-conditioning
- Main Bedroom 2 (East wing) – queen size bed, heater, fan and heating/ cooling air-conditioning
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 – queen size beds and spacious robes, heaters and freestanding electric fans
- East wing Bathroom has open shower and separate vanity (including hairdryer) and separate toilet
- Kitchen and breakfast areas – vaulted ceilings, large feature viewing window
- Air-conditioning units with heating & cooling to living and dining areas
- TV, DVD, CD Players in breakfast room and living room
- Decks for enjoying the view and sunshine
- Gas BBQ
- Carport fits two cars & is high enough to accommodate a boat.